Monaca for Visual Studio Tutorial¶
Monaca for Visual Studio is an extension allowing you to develop Monaca applications using Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
In order to use Monaca for Visual Studio, you are required to have Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition, Professional Edition or higher editions. Moreover, you need to subscribe to a valid Monaca plan. Please refer to Pricing.
Before getting started with this tutorial, you will need to:
- get a Monaca account. If you don’t have one, please register here.
- install Monaca for Visual Studio extension. Please follow the installation instruction here.
- Part 1: Starting a Project
- Part 2: Running Monaca Debugger with Monaca for Visual Studio
- Part 3: Building Monaca App
- Part 4: Publishing Monaca App