Monaca Upload Feature¶
In order to use this upload feature, you are required to subscribe to a valid plan. Please refer to Pricing.
For shared projects, only project owner can use Monaca Upload Feature.
If you use activation code to upgrade your account, you can use Monaca upload feature in case your plan supports this feature. Please contact us for more details.
Monaca allows you to upload your app to iTunes Connect right from Monaca IDE. In order to do this, please do as follows:
- Create a release build version of your app through Monaca. Please refer to Building an iOS App.
- When you successfully build a release version of your app, the following screen will appear. Click on the Upload button as shown in the screen below.
- Then, the App Upload window will appear. Click Next.
- Fill in a valid Apple account information. Click Next.
- Make sure you’ve registered this app with iTunes Connect before uploading your app. Then, tick We’ve registered the application with iTunes Connect.. Click Upload.
- The uploading will start. Please wait.
- If your upload is successful, the following screen will appear. It may take sometimes until the app shows up in the iTunes Connect.
- Now that you successfully uploaded your app, you can start selecting it in iTunes Connect. Please refer to Selecting the Uploaded App.