Part 1: Starting a Project¶
- Open a Command Prompt window (for Windows) or Terminal window (for Mac) and type the following command:
$ monaca login
- Then, you will be asked to input email and password of your Monaca account.
You can use
monaca signup command if you need to sign up.
- Create a new project by using the command below:
$ monaca create PROJECT_DIRECTORY
- Then, you will be asked to choose either
Templatesto create a new Monaca project. In this tutorial, let’s choose the
Sample Appsoption. Then, select
jQuery TODO App.
- After creating the project, the project’s folder will be created on your PC. You can then use any local editors to develop your Monaca projects.